Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting Fit For Life!

(Monica, Rachel and Lil Vicente @ Race for the Roses 2010)

Welcome to our blog! This is the journey of two "Ordinary" chicks with busy lives trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
We say "ordinary" because we aren't athletes, gym rats or obese...we are two average women that want to lose a few pounds, eat healthier and feel better by doing so. We have tried diets..medi-fast, jenny craig, cleanses, soups, and let's get real, you can only eat so many subway sandwiches! So this is us, starting a new way of life. Learning along the way. How to eat healthy, but still eat food that tastes good and tone our bodies so that we can fit into our clothes! We hope that you will join us on our journey, especially if you resonate with what we are saying!

In our next post we will be profiling who we are and show you some special before photos! Cheers!

-Rachel & Monica

2 comments:

  1. So, are you telling me you do NOT want me to make you my potato salad?? Hahaha....portion control could make it happen, right?? See, we can still have fun! I am proud of you for being proactive and getting it going, girl! I think you look amazing, myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jani! and yes...I can portion control on the potato salad! ha!

    ReplyDelete